Qualified Motor Technician / Mechanic
As an employer we pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees and especially as we adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. We have adhered to the guidance and implemented measures to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. We have also recently increased our Technicians pay package to continue to offer a very competitive remuneration package.
MSL Motor Group is a family owned business which has been in operation since 1959. We are extremely proud of the team that we have built and continue to build. MSL Motor Group offers a long-standing career and not just a job. We have a team of over 180 employees. People stay with the company thanks to the positive working environment, the continuous development, the opportunities for progression and the competitive remuneration packages delivered.
MSL Grange Motors is a dedicated Mercedes-Benz showroom and service centre. MSL Grange Motors has recently redeveloped their facility to continue providing customers with the level of standards Mercedes-Benz is famous for worldwide. We currently wish to recruit a Motor Vehicle Technician to be based in our service centre on Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician.
- Have experience with diagnostic ICS and modern vehicle electronics.
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers licence.
- Be available to cover Mobilo 24-hour breakdown service when required.
- Display an ability to work to high standards.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be a good team player.
- Have good oral and written English.
- Post qualification experience with a main dealer would be an advantage.
In return we offer:
- Performance Related Pay (PRP).
- Overtime at the rate of time and a half.
- 24-hour recovery service is payable.
- Tool Allowance and uniforms provided.
- Service Pay.
- PRSA Company contributions and VHI Deduction Facility.
- Health and wellbeing (e.g. Flu Vaccine, Eye Test, Cycle to work scheme Etc.).
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation.