Motor Vehicle Technician
MSL Cork is a principal dealer for Mercedes-Benz in Ireland and Cork’s only dedicated Mercedes-Benz dealership. We part of the MSL Motor Group which is the retail arm for MDL (Motor Distributors Limited) which are the importers for Mercedes-Benz in Ireland.
We have an esteemed reputation for meeting and exceeding the highest level of standards within the Mercedes-Benz brand. It is our driven and fulfilled staff that lies at the core of our accomplishment. MSL Cork operates a service, repair and parts facility for Mercedes-Benz and is situated in East Gate Business Park, Little Island, Co. Cork.
MSL Motor Group is a family-owned business which has been in operation since 1959. As an employer, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees by providing excellent training and development. We are extremely proud of the team that we have built and continue to build. MSL Motor Group offers a long-standing career and not just a job. We have a team of over 180 employees. People stay with the company thanks to the positive working environment, the continuous development, the opportunities for progression and the competitive remuneration packages delivered.
We currently wish to recruit a full-time qualified Motor Vehicle Technician in MSL Cork.
In return we offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Attractive Performance Related Pay (PRP).
• Overtime at the rate of time and a half.
• Mercedes-Benz staff purchase scheme
• Tool Allowance and uniforms provided.
• Service Pay.
• Staff referral bonus scheme.
• PRSA Company contributions and VHI Deduction Facility.
• Health and wellbeing
VHI Employee Assistance Programme,
Cycle to work scheme.
The successful candidate will ideally:
• Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician.
• Have experience with diagnostic ICS and modern vehicle electronics.
• Hold a full, valid and current driver’s licence.
• Display an ability to work to high standards.
• Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
• Have good oral and written English.
• Be a good team player and enjoy what you do!
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.