HGV Motor Mechanic
MUTEC, the Municipal and Utilities Truck Equipment Company, is an authorised Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealership and aftersales service centre. We are a division of Motor Distributors Limited. Our aftersales service focuses on the maintenance and repair of Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles, Mercedes-Benz buses and coaches, Versalift Aerial Platform Lifts and also operates a CVRT Centre.
We currently wish to recruit a qualified HGV Motor Mechanic to join our service team based on the Naas Road, Dublin 12. Duties will include all aspects of servicing and repairs of Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be a fully qualified HGV Mechanic, ideally with recent Main Dealer Experience.
- Be organised, flexible and prepared to work as part of a team, with strong interpersonal skills with colleagues and customers.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a strong customer- focussed approach.
- Be diligent and work well under pressure.
- Be flexible with regard to working times and prepared to work of site as required.
- Possess excellent oral and written English.
- Have experience in working to high standards of Health and Safety procedures.
- Hold a valid B and C1 Driving Licence.
- Be able to display a history of post qualification training.
In return we offer:
- Overtime at the rate of time and a half.
- Service24h is payable.
- Service Pay.
- PRSA Company contributions.
- Tool Allowance and uniforms provided.
- Health and wellbeing (e.g., Flu Vaccine, Eye Test, Cycle to work scheme Etc.).
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.