Motor Vehicle Technician
MSL Motor Group is a family owned business which has been in operation since 1959. We are extremely proud of the team that we have built and continue to build. MSL Motor Group offers a long-standing career and not just a job. We have a team of over 180 employees. People stay with the company thanks to the positive working environment, the continuous development, the opportunities for progression and the competitive remuneration packages delivered.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician.
- Have experience with diagnostic ICS and modern vehicle electronics.
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers licence.
- Be available to cover Mobilo 24-hour breakdown service when required.
- Display an ability to work to high standards.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be a good team player.
- Have good oral and written English.
- Post qualification experience with a main dealer would be an advantage.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Performance Related Pay (PRP).
- Overtime at the rate of time and a half.
- Mercedes-Benz staff purchase scheme
- Tool Allowance and uniforms provided.
- Service Pay.
- Staff referral bonus scheme.
- PRSA Company contributions and VHI Deduction Facility.
- Health and wellbeing
- VHI Employee Assistance Programme,
- Flu Vaccine,
- Eye Test,
- Cycle to work scheme.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.