Bookings Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
MUTEC, the Municipal and Utilities Truck Equipment Company, currently wish to recruit a Bookings Coordinator to join the busy team on a maternity cover contract.
MUTEC is an authorised Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealership and aftersales service centre. We are a division of Motor Distributors Limited. Our aftersales service focuses on the maintenance and repair of Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles, Mercedes-Benz buses and coaches, Versalift Aerial Platform Lifts and also operates a CVRT Centre.
Main duties and responsibilities to include:
- Be the main point of contact for customer bookings.
- Optimise workshop loading to achieve required levels of productivity in the workshop.
- Establishing, maintaining and developing long-term customer relationships and for initiating and managing the service process.
- Liaise with the Workshop, Service Reception, Warranty and Parts Department.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service whilst offering advice to customers regarding technical issues, costs, completion times etc.
- Maintain up-to date progress on each of your customers vehicles undergoing maintenance and repair and liaise with your customer as needed on any additional work or costs.
- Determine workshop availability and schedule customer bookings by phone, email or from walk in customers wishing to book maintenance and repair work.
- Meet customers when they arrive with their vehicle and establish a clear understanding of what maintenance and repair work is to be carried out.
- Ensure that the customers vehicle is ready at agreed day/time and explain all maintenance and repair work completed.
The successful candidate will ideally:
• Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
• Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possess excellent problem-solving ability.
• Work well under pressure.
• Have strong organisational and planning skills.
• Be efficient, with good attention to detail.
• Work well as part of a team.
• Have strong PC skills.
• Be flexible in their approach to work.
• A technical background is not essential
If you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.